Technology is changing the way we work. Our world is going to look a lot different in a couple of decades. All workers need to learn new skills and improving existing ones to stay in demand. This infographic covers the future of work and the skills required for workers to stay relevant.
New Facebook Feature Scans Profile To Pinpoint Exactly When Things Went Wrong
The Onion jokes in this ‘news’ reports that Facebook now has a new option to show users the exact moment when life started to go downhill.
The Onion is taking on the fact that Facebook has become more of an online mistake diary than a social network. Facebook once was the hip social network where only the cool young people congregated online. Now, it has quickly transformed into the most mainstream and dull network on the Internet.
click image for a larger version
How often have you become frustrated filling out online registration forms? There is a better way. Janrain has compiled data on some of the most challenging aspects of online registration forms and simple solutions to improve the user experience… and conversion rates.
- 86% of people may leave a website when asked to create an account
- 50% of people dislike creating new passwords
- 60% of people have more than 5 unique passwords to remember
- 40% of people use the Forgot Password feature at least once a month
- 88% of online users admit they have lied on form 2 in 5 people would rather solve world peace than create a new password 2 in 5 people would rather scrub a toilet than create a new password
- 77% of online users prefer social login Facebook is the preferred social login provider of choice